TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sammy's 2011 Party and Off-Season Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 12:06 PM   #30
country flag skymnos

skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice skymnos is just really nice
Re: Sammy's 2011 Party and Off-Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite
These are exciting times, for Sam and for us. Knowing that she has the potential to win more slams and go to the top of the rankings but not knowing for sure whether she'll actually do it is pretty nerve wracking at times.
Nerve wracking and exciting, indeed, at all times! But it comes along with being Sammy's fans! Besides, I like to think that otherwise it would be a bit boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite
It's pretty shocking that she was ranked this low, but I'm not surprised that she didn't do too well. For some reason a large proportion of the worst category of trolls really dislikes Sam. I think they can't stand the fact that she just gets on with the business of playing tennis, without having her own designer line of tennis outfits, with no soap-stars in her box, without grunting or abusing the officials, and generally not being a drama queen. As well, for most of them their fav being beaten once in an important match by Sam is grounds enough for a lifetime of hatred. Jerks like this are attracted to these polls like bees to a honeypot. I take heart from the fact that Sam is both respected and liked by practically everybody involved in tennis in a professional capacity. I don't think she needs to lose any sleep if a bunch of hideous trolls hates her.
+1!
skymnos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote