TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:54 AM   #40
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

I just finished watching Masha-Henin AO08 highlights (Was inspired actually by the GM thread which is quite epic) and I literally got CHILLS. Masha was so poised, confident and assured even though there were some hiccups when serving out the first set. It was controlled aggression textbook style. I just hope that in 2012, Masha rediscovers that confidence and cockiness again. I agree with some poster that Masha's game lies in her instinct, and recently she's just been bothered by too many things mentally. She needs to get the 'better than everyone else' mentality back. Ironic considering her new promo for Head is that her game is instinct.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote