TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Nov 6th, 2011, 10:24 AM   #780
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Dude, I've seen pics of the men's stuff back in freakin JUNE! Could anyone tell me why the men's stuff leaks so damn early, but we have to wait until November to even get a written preview?
First of lol at 'dude' but it doesn't matter

I know, same here I seen them a while ago.

Maybe because the people who get catalogue pics and what not only care about men's stuff. They probably do look at the women's stuff but don't bother to share. Like on TT all I ever see is people talking about men's clothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I guess coz with the men there really is nothing exciting or new to reveal. They will be wearing a T or Polo in a new colour. With the girls so much more goes into the design (well at least they used to Masha ) so I guess they want to keep them more under wraps.
That could also be a good reason.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote