TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2011, 03:42 PM   #394
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

As paulmara mentioned, Petra was on live chat on Tuesday, responding to fans' questions through the idnes.cz website from Moscow.

It was actually quite disappointing, cause Petra left about two thirds of the questions unanswered and did not respond to some tough questions complaining about the recent increase in her "barks" or her not-so-perfect English skills.

However, there were also a few interesting/funny questions:

Q: Before serving, you usually choose from three balls. How do you choose the right one?
A: Great question. I pick the one I like most, the one which is best for the first serve, it's usually the least hairy one.

Q: Petra, once you get rid of unforced errors, no opponent will be able to beat you. Won't it be a bit boring?
A: Don't worry, tennis can never be boring!

Q: Is it difficult to remain focused when you play against grunting opponents like Sharapova or Azarenka?
A: I don't care, I don't focus on it and so I can focus on my own game!

Q: What can you improve upon?
A: I think that I can improve everything: my technical skills, my tactical skills, my fitness and mental concentration.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote