TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2011, 02:08 PM   #19
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

1. Fix the goddamned serve once and for all. That motion sucks.

2. Fuck that crappy spun forehand. She's regressing with that shot. I'd rather have her make errors off that wing but hitting with conviction and finishing points quickly with that stroke than rallying until she looks like an oversized, slow Pushniacki hitting lefty forehands from side to side. I cringe.

3. Get Yuri back on the road.

4. Somehow get that drive and willpower she used to have. Her body language has been depressing all year. I want her to look and feel scary. And to pump herself up like she used to. She looked like a psycho sometimes talking to herself, but look where that got her.

5. Get to the 2nd week at the USO. It's my favorite Slam and she always ruins it for me.

6. Win Wimbledon.

Now get to work.

Last edited by vozas : Nov 4th, 2011 at 04:31 PM.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote