TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:11 PM   #8
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

I'd like a medal at the OG and another great result at the AO. I really miss Maria going far in that event, sometimes I feel like Melbourne and Maria go together.

Also to learn how to convert BPs and improve her lazy ass footwork (I remember nearly scratching my eyes out during USO R3 when Maria didn't move her fucking feet after she served). These two things INFURIATED me throughout the year but particularly the last couple of months of the season.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote