TennisForum.com - View Single Post - If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next year?

View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM   #31
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next ye

I think she's a beautiful young lady. I see nothing wrong with a 4 year age gap, especially if Adam is mature for his age. I hope she doesn't have any abortions, because they bring a lot of mental anguish with them. I wish her a long and happy career full of victories, followed by a beautiful post-career life with as many kids as she wants. And I hope they're all left-handed and that she teaches them tennis. (Seriously, as the daughter of a teacher and a an apparently even-keeled person, she'd probably be an excellent tennis teacher herself.)
To hell with these idiotic ideas that players can "save tennis" and that "the tour needs" any particular player.
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote