TennisForum.com - View Single Post - If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next year?

View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM   #31
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you were David Kotyza, where would you be looking for Petra to improve next ye

I think she's a beautiful young lady. I see nothing wrong with a 4 year age gap, especially if Adam is mature for his age. I hope she doesn't have any abortions, because they bring a lot of mental anguish with them. I wish her a long and happy career full of victories, followed by a beautiful post-career life with as many kids as she wants. And I hope they're all left-handed and that she teaches them tennis. (Seriously, as the daughter of a teacher and a an apparently even-keeled person, she'd probably be an excellent tennis teacher herself.)
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote