TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Favourite Straight Sets Win?

View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:52 AM   #2
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite Straight Sets Win?

You gave us an escape option by making this a multiple choice poll, and I was sorely tempted to use that option because boy it's hard to single out just 1 favorite. But I was firm with myself and chose her USO win against Serena as only answer. An obvious choice I know, but sometimes you have to go with the obvious. The image of her hammering that last forehand winner is permanently engraved in my memory, and is my all time favorite tennis moment. If I had mentioned more options, my second and third places would have gone to Vera at Charleston '10 and Maria at YEC '11.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote