TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #3373
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
About her latest facebook entry... It was funny... Why would she put us in a bad mood writing about her tennis results now? We saw it all, she updates her official facebook for the fans and I guess she didn't want to mention it and make us even more "depressed". LOL And why would she stop updating it during off season? She did not stop doing it last year... why would she now? She will probably say something about her season sooner or later.
I don't mean she had to say something negative. I just thought she would say great 2011 season or something like that. No big deal.