TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 08:56 PM   #168
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu (ROM)

Do your parents attend your matches?
For a year and a half, since then it became harder for them. But at home, my father does not miss any match. (No - the quetion was also directed to her coach Bogdan Popovici who has joined). "Mr. Cadantu doesn't stay with Alexandra at all tournaments, but he is watching them from morning until evening on the internet. He is very passionate about tennis."
*Bogdan is giving me so much life again*

There are players who prefer that their parents don't attend the matches to create no extra pressure. How is it in your case?
(laughing!) I have no pressure when my parents are in the stands (now - Bogdan Popovici takes over). "Alexandra's father is a charismatic character, a very lively and very involved parent."

What is your most beautiful memory so far?
I would say the main draw match I won against Yakimova in the first round of Luxembourg, but I think that the match in the last round of qualifications against Barthel will stay most memorable.

What do you propose for 2012?
First I have to work more, because I would have to face stronger opponents. Now that I have entered the Top 100, I set my next goal to reach Top 50.

Does tennis preoccupy you all the time or do you have other hobbies?
I have no time for everything. In tournaments, when I'm traveling, I can just watch one film.

5 hours per day is Alexandra Cadantu training, her program consists out of three training sessions: two on the tennis court and one in the gym

14,880 dollars is the biggest prize won by Alexandra Cadantu at a tennis tournament. This was achieved after winning the ITF final played at Biella (Italy) in September

There is also a small interview with her coach I will post tomorrow!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote