TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #166
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu (ROM)

She would like a match against Sharapova.

The Romanian public knows very little of you at this time. What are your strengths at the moment, your favorite shots?
Will, the desire to win and my mental strength. My favorite shots are my "forehand" and cross.

And the one on which you should work?
My service needs to be fixed. I have to work on that and on my physical conditions!

There are so many young players rising in Romania. Is there a competition between you?
It is the desire of each of us to climb higher, but not to compete directly. It is important to have as many top players in the world, and the higher ranked ones can help the ones behind them to rise.

What would be if, for example, you have to play against Maria Sharapova?
It would be very nice, I really would like to play against her. Now it's not important against who I play, but to reach the main draw of a Grand Slam tournament. The Australian Open will be the first one in this case.

It only remains time for one film.

Who is your favorite player?
I very much liked Justine Henin. And she had many problems, but still came to the top.

To be continued.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote