TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #257
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
i'm a bit worried about Monique too, especially since she's using her protected ranking to play in a $100k+H tournament in asia next week. i really hope she can still play in that.

Bojana definately a QWC at AO, and starting to get close to securing a MDWC in my opinion. the next few $25k's will be very important for her, although at the moment i'd say she's about 5th in the race behind Dellacqua, Rogowska, Holland and Barty.
If she beats Rogowska tomorrow, and/or keeps having solid tournaments...I'd put Sally just above her at the moment. I think it's all about perspective, Sally has only had a poor year because she started the year inside the top 200...if she started the year at Bojana's rank then we'd be saying how good her year has been.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote