TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 01:06 PM   #1289
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
she talked about her current form - being 29 in the world gives her a lot more confidence then before, she's mentally stronger now. She loved playing in Beijing, and that match against Li Na boost her confidence alot and hopes to play in London.

At AO she will play doubles with Begu. She talked about injuries - she had a abdominal strain when she played against Safarova. Current season is over for her.
Thanks so much.

With Begu? Cool. That could work very well. Begu did pretty well in doubles last year. I would like to see Monica settle down with one primary doubles partner for the whole year. I think it would be a good thing for her as a doubles player at this stage of her career.

Did she say anything about being Romanian number 1? And did she say anything about any other players? And did she say anything about her plans for the off season?