TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 04:47 AM   #1276
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
I'm a new fan of hers I knew of her and had heard about her slice forehand and I got the chance to see some of her at the US Open this year and I was impressed. Got to see her play again in Beijing in her match against Petkovic and there were some moments of great tennis from her. Just a shame she couldn't keep it up but the scoreline wasn't reflective of the match I thought. I became a fan on that slice of hers alone, it's amazing!

I'm really happy for her getting to the final. I don't imagine her winning it but getting there is what matters and that should give her confidence for next year. Hope she can improve and hope to see her a lot more playing against the bigger players and having a better chance at winning

Thank you for this wonderful post.