TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ART Budapest: Week 15

View Single Post

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 11:01 PM   #63
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Budapest: Week 15

Doubles Final

(1) Maria Sharapova (RUS) and Jelena Jankovic (SRB) vs. Justine Henin (BEL) and Aravane Rezai (FRA)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND CHAMPIONSHIP
(1) Sharapova and Jankovic

(1) Maria Sharapova (RUS) and Jelena Jankovic (SRB) Def. Justine Henin (BEL) and Aravane Rezai (FRA)

7-5, 6-3

Maria Sharapova and Jelena Jankovic win back to back titles, as well as being undefeated since before Wimbledon. It's no lie that now both have won a Grand Slam together, both are hungry to reach the top spot, and after todays win, they will be getting closer to that dream if they can continue their winning streak. Both are getting better and better as a Doubles Team and the chemistry they have is something very special. They aren't just best friends but are a doubles team that was meant to be. Jelena's vollying at the net is becoming frightening and both women's defence is becoming increasingly hard for any doubles team to break down. Henin and Rezai have also had a fantastic week and I hope that this Doubles duo continues! All attention goes to the Champs today! Congratulations Jelena and Masha!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote