TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 01:13 AM   #158
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Shinikova is biggest win of career in seniors. With the report that WhoAmI? quoted, it proves that Anett is playing much higher than her ranking on a consistent basis. I think if she cuts out the errors she can beat Vogt. Vogt is in the best form of her life but Anett has the advantage of already playing 2 matches and having some recent indoor experience. Vogt has lost her last two tournaments either first round or in qualifying. I watched a video of her playing at the Makarska Ladies Open (50K) in 2008 against Anastasia Pivovarova and she seems to be quite an agressive player. She likes clay, runs around her forehand a lot but doesn't have a great backhand (just slices it a lot). Her movements is worse than anett's from what i saw in Fed Cup against Spain and in Fed Cup against Belarus. If she wins, she will be full of confidence going into Stockholm.

She should win her second round because the stats say that Anett has never lost to a player ranked lower than her in pro tennis and Jegiolka is just higher than her and in Anett's recent GOAT range

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2012 at 02:37 PM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote