TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Singing Thread [comments appreciated]

View Single Post

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 05:36 AM   #34
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Me singing my girl Britney [comments + criticism appreciated]

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Soundcloud or whatever. I want to autotune my voice! I will sound like Britney.

Which song would you like to sing? We can sing Nobody Wants to Be Lonely. I will sing Xtina's part of course.
LMAO I had to download it to know what it was. CHEESEBALL CITY TBH. I don't think I could keep a straight face singing it. And plus, how would we do it...

Not ruling it out, but OMG @ song choice LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
You were much better on that video Dave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoqLm...el_video_title
Yes, this was my career masterpiece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
You're in the wrong key my friend. Raise it a step, and you'll sound glorious.

Canadian accent
Yours >>>> tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDokic! View Post
Hmm that doesn't sound like a real person's voice strangely enough, it almost sounds like those halloween gadgets children use to speak in a spooky voice...
LOL I think that's cause of the backing vocals. And cause I'm a robot apparently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Or maybe we can have a TF idol here. Between delicatecutter and WhatTheDeuce.
Well I'm down to post more stuff but other people need to start stepping up and posting something too. We can make it a singalong thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Pretty sure the synch went off towards the middle which sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfxyZN6XZY

Can't wait for our impending duet, Dave.
Srsly flaw-free. maybe not always note-wise, but I could see the emotion seeping out of you as you sang plus you made a video, I couldn't LOL.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote