TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pictures of Sabine

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2011, 08:12 AM   #1079
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
My immediate reaction looking at the two photos for the first time just now is that I don't think she looks that well in the last pic. Or maybe I just want to believe that.
When I watched the match I thought she lost weight. Which wouldn't be surprising. But then I wasn't sure anymore because the stream was not very good, and she looked great at the Player Party.
But she looks very exhausted. Must be the food poisoning and the jetlag together. Hope, she fully recovers for Luxembourg. Would be nice to see her in a few more matches this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfreinecke View Post
Mr. Reinecke, you simply make amazing pictures! Great! ( I hope it's ok to post it in full size, but I just can't help myself! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

At least she had some fun in Beijing before the poisoning plagued her.

That was wonderful. She's very lovely.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote