TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vero Cepede Royg

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #146
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Vero lost to Ajla today 6/7 (15 ) 6/3 6/2

I'm really not too upset over this loss as Vero has proven that she can compete very well against seasoned hard court players

Now onto the 50K in Troy where she is now in the MD...GL!
Yeah, I'm not too bothered with that loss either. As you say, it's on hardcourts and she's competing at a top 200 level. Tomljanovic is a pretty decent player. Just a shame that that epic 17-15 tiebreak win didn't give her the mental edge for the rest of the match!

She will play Mariana Duque Marino today in Troy 1R! The winner will play the top seed . As soon as I checked the entry list and saw they were both playing, I just knew they would draw each other, sure enough. I think Veronica will have the edge because although she is playing better, Mariana hasn't really done anything on hard for a long time. In fact, she only won 1 hardcourt match all year, a 3 set win over Ahsha Rolle in Monterrey Q1 back in March. But you never know anything in women's tennis.

Best of luck Vero!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote