TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2011, 12:08 PM   #1244
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Petkovic def. Monica 6-2 6-0

Andrea played clever and Monica had nothing to add and she couldn't keep up her level from previous matches...

Still a great tournament and I'm happy for her to get the #1 national spot and hopefully make some noise in 2012!
Very very well said. Not much to add.

Andrea really did impress me how well she coped with Monica's game and Monica did make a few more errors than usual. It wasn't her best performance. But nevermind. It was still an amazing tournament and today's match hopefully will serve as a wake up call that Monica really does need to work on improving that serve a bit during the off season.