TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2011, 11:28 AM   #1026
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylger View Post
IF she plays that, it's only for Doubles I'm sure. It could be cause of Olympics. They just need as high ranking as possible for it.
I though it could have been really smart for Maret Ani to turn into just a doubles player like Lisa Raymond cause she's really good and she might have been able to play with Margit as they make a good team (they beat wickmayer and flipkens in Belgium in Fed Cup) but she decided to quit altogether. I guess the plan is to try and equip Margit as a doubles player and for her and Kaia to fluke an ITF Olympic Wildcard. Apparently, the ITF is making a new initiative that the juniors with the best transitions onto the senior circuit get ITF wildcards (unless of course they are from Russia or anotehr country that has already got 4 players in their team). If this is so, then Anett Kontaveit might get an ITF Wildcard. She has already won 2 futures this year and if she can play a few higher level challengers next year before the olympics (75+h and 100k) and she gets her ranking between 150 and 300, she might fluke a wildcard.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote