TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2011, 12:49 AM   #147
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Oh... Thanks for realising
She is still 15 on qualies and Margit is still 8 out from qualies. They'll probably play doubles together
They played together in Tallinn 1 and I think they made semis.
She might make Barnstaple qualies cause I once saw a player ranked between 600 and 700 make qualies at 100,000+H Cagnes sur Mer. Her name was Albina Khabibulina from Uzbekistan
She is also still 125 on barnstaple list
Why would she want to play Barnstaple though
She isn't playing any juniors in England, its further away (i know that you can get cheap flights) and there are no other Estonians. I think maybe she should try a 50 or 50+H but if she wants to try a 75+H she should try it in a less competitive tournament like Jounieh in Lebanon

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2012 at 02:31 PM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote