TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #1240
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Love it!!!! I'm so happy for her. I'm really glad she is excited too and appreciates what she has achieved. She deserves to be very proud of herself. As Monica acknowledges, above all it is a testament to how good at focusing and fighting for every point she has become. Monica has always had the talent, I knew that when I first saw her play when she was ranked outside the top 200, but now she has become a great match player too. To win in today's game it's not enough to play good for 20 minutes or so, you have to go out there capable of playing great tennis with no let up for three plus hours if necessary. When Monica first broke into the top 50 at the end of 2008 she wasn't able to do that. It has taken her some time. But today Monica Niculescu is not only a great talent, she is a great match player and she has become one very mentally tough and focused competitor.

Monica has come such a long way and she deserves huge congratulations.

Now....beat Petkovic.