TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 08:08 AM   #1231
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Emberrassing reactions in GM, but what did we expect!

People are against convention and tennis robots, but Niculescu who is the complete opposite is regarded like a pathetic mug who disgraces tennis!

STFU Haters!

Great week for Romanian tennis and the sport to bring some new wind up there! And finally I can watch her on TV!!
Great post!!!

Kirilenko fans have to be just about the worst sports of all the tennis fans in this forum. The reactions were as expected and actually rather funny in a sad pathetic sort of way. I guess thats what happens when a player is supported almost entirely based on how she looks. Funny thing is if Monica looked like Maria Kirilenko she would have the same fans Maria has now and right now they would be worshiping Monica as the greatest genius to ever play the game.

Ah...but thats the way it goes.

Wonderful result. Absolutely thrilled again. What was really nice about this one is how when Monica was leading 5-3 in the third one expected her to win the match by breaking serve but she didn't and then it came down to her having to hold serve. And she did it brilliantly. Winning a tight match like that by holding serve should be a great confidence boost for her.

Well....us Niculescu fans, and there might not be as many of us as there are Kirilenko fans, are already over the moon with Monica's performance this week and obviously whatever happens now this has been one kick ass week.......

.....but I can't resist mentioning....Monica Niculescu leads the h2h against Andrea Petkovic 2-0.