TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Congrats Princess Karolina On One Year At The Top

View Single Post

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:14 AM   #49
country flag Towanda

Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future
Re: Congrats Princess Karolina On One Year At The Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPRIATI420 View Post
But even though she hasn't beaten either one of them doesn't mean that she can't. She was one point away from being back on serve late in the third set against Kim at the YEC. And even though it was at a smaller tournament, she certainly has also given Serena trouble in the past.
I still think if given more opportunities, she can do it.
I have no doubt she can beat them. But, if and when she does, it will be more about their errors than about her having a dominant game. It is impressive that her defense is so good that she can win by keeping the ball in play until her opponent makes an error, but if she put the time and effort into developing some offensive weapons, she wouldn't have to rely on their errors in order to beat them.
Towanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote