TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:18 AM   #754
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidenhair View Post
I was curious about what other Maria fans hope/think Sharapova's OZ Open dress will look like. Please give your thoughts!
Colour wise, contrasting. The orange and grey this year looked great against the True Blue. I hope she doesn't go with a blue- as fantastic as Miami was, that True Blue can be overwhelming and all the photos just have so much blue in them already. Also it can't be dark- that's just plain stupid for the Australian summer.

Cut wise, she should do something like FO in that the top was athletic but detailed, and the bottom was flowy (save the straight cuts for US tournaments). So some sort of contrast between the top and bottom WITHOUT incorporating those ugly layers that I didn't like (although I liked the type of layering at the French).

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote