TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 你好 Beijing

Thread: 你好 Beijing
View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:29 PM   #33
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 你好 Beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter View Post
Me too. It's so unsafe with the food there. Always has been. And this is mandatory, so they force them to be there, risking their health or their careers! I just hope none of the players walks away from this tourney having eaten food containing gluten. Everybody would know where it came from and they'd still get banned. I don't even wanna think about it when it's players I don't like, not to mention Sabine!
Please, don't exaggerate. It's not exactly like you are going to die from Chinese food.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote