TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 10:22 AM   #2136
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
La scorul de 6-2 ;4-1 pt.Kuznetsova A.Dulgheru a abandonat.A scapat si de turneul asta.Fata de Wimbledon este in progres acolo a facut doar 2 game acum 3 in fata rusoaicei.Este evident "progresul'spre iesirea din Top 100.
Some of those guys at prosport are ! Get a life!

As I already said in the result thread:

Quote:
You know it's serious when Alex is retiring!

One hour of play and she is done, her body is a wreck, completely drained out as if she would have played a marathon match! Her service problems are probably linked to that!

Disgusting 2011 for her! Partly injured from Mai to October! I don't know why she has shown up here in the first place!

Apart from that the match was much closer than the scoreline indicates.
I really hope she cancels Linz and Luxembourg because she wouldn't and couldn't win more than one match anyway, so why bothering...
She didn't enter doubles here which is further indication that she is at least aware of her problems and don't want to play too much too early. I really hope those things don't turn out to become a chronical issue...

Next year can only be better apart from that!