TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 30th, 2011, 10:52 PM   #3193
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

We knew that. Masha also wrote it. And Cronin also told me she probably made a mistake on fb, wanting to say no bone damage instead of no big damage. IMHO Masha is good enough in English to say what she really thinks and she wanted to write no big damage. However we knew how the swelling was supposed to be big, since it was seen after a few seconds of the injury... And ofc it got worse probably later in the day and today... For some days, the leg is going to be swollen and painful... Now I just hope she did not damage the ligaments too much...