TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vero Cepede Royg

View Single Post

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #136
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

Good news! Vero is coming to the US this fall for her first ever ( I think ) USTA ITF tourneys!

The first tourney she's scheduled to play is the week of October 3rd at the 50K in Kansas City . Vero has made the MD with her ranking of #245

The following week she's scheduled to play another 50K, this time at one of RoRo's old stomping grounds...Troy, Alabama She's currently 10 out of the MD. I think she has a pretty good chance of slipping into the MD

I wonder how long she plans on staying in the US There are US ITF's right up until early November. But, I see there are also numerous 25K's in South America My guess is that she may stay in the US for 3-4 weeks and then head back
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote