TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eva Asderaki

Thread: Eva Asderaki
View Single Post

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:12 PM   #539
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0r View Post
Now that Eva is all famous and stuff, how hard do you think it'll be to get her autograph or even a photo?
Please, I didn't even find her at this year's US Open BEFORE she got famous. I saw Lynn twice (she was two rows away from me watching the Na/Halep R1 match), exchanged words with Alexandra Panova on the line for Ben and Jerry's but do I see Eva? No. The only time I had an Eva sighting was after the Pennetta/Peng R4 match, I went to get a taco and they were showing the video from Grandstand (of Muller/ Kunistyn that I can't even spell....) which I couldn't get in to (nor did I want to...if I had only known ) and I heard her voice. And I was just like:

But it was only the last game.

UNTIL NEXT YEAR!
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote