TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 20th, 2011, 04:46 PM   #113
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

An interview with the great Yeji Oh :

Interview with Julia Goerges

First of all congratuations, I saw you yesterday practicing, you seemed like had a cough. How do you feel now?
-I sick last week, I had a antibiotic. It's fine now but I hope to get better and better.

You have many fans in Korea after you won the doubles last year. Then you said you want to come back next year. So that's why you come back again?
-This is really nice tournament. So I thought i would comeback if I had a chance. When I have chance to play, I'll be there. That's why I came here.

In these days, German women players are doing great like you, Petkovic, Lisicki. What do you think that's reason?
-It's just the matter of the time. We all have a good potential. That's what we hope to come. Now we can be very dangerous to top players. And we get the result that we seeking.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote