TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sticky Threads

Thread: Sticky Threads
View Single Post

Old Sep 17th, 2011, 12:30 PM   #1
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Sticky Threads

I know this has been mentioned before. But nothing has happened. But I do think we should have some threads that are Sticky. I notice the Statistics thread is dropping down in the list and for that reason perhaps that is the biggest candidate to make sticky.

Unless anyone has any real objection - I'd like to get a discussion going for a short while as to what should be sticky with the aim of making a request to Ryan who can query the request on the basis of this thread before implementing it.

Yes I know some of the threads are naturally at the top anyway. But lulls like the end of season and it's possible the thread could drop down the list. And if it's important - I think it should be sticky.

IMO the candidates for sticky threads are in no particular order:
  • Live Scoring
  • Danish Delight - Caro Thread
  • Danish Delight - Picture Thread
  • Caro - Video
  • Articles & Videos
  • Caro - Statistics
  • Concept Of Irony
  • Women's Tennis In General
Any others anyone thinks should be sticky. Anyone have a strong opinion that we shouldn't have any stickies? Should they all be sticky? How many should be sticky? JJ and Kim - two players I used to be in their Players Forum have 5 stickies in their forums. But really - I don't think there is no number that you have to have. Looking for opinions.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote