TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eva Asderaki

Thread: Eva Asderaki
View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 11:23 PM   #529
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
Hey guys, been a long time lurker but finally gave in to signing up to join in on the conversations and share the Eva love! She's been my fave umpire for a while now, but looks like she's gained a lot of fans after the final, and rightly so Just hope she knows she had quite the following before that. I loved watching the video of Serena going on her rant and saying "Don't look at me!" and Eva looks at her nails and then looks at Serena like "Bitch, I'm unattractive inside, I can do what I want".

Anyway, looking forward to posting on here and trying to hopefully not get into any "debates", I may just stick to the appreciation threads for a while
Welcome!
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote