TennisForum.com - View Single Post - How many times do you bounce the ball before serving?

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:44 AM   #9
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many times do you bounce the ball before serving?

I have a weird methodical bounce system these days, which includes saying the score haha.

Typically on the first serve, I'll alternate bouncing with my hand then racket three times each (hand to ball, racket to ball x3), then I'll say the score, then i'll do a traditional three ball bounce with my hand then serve.

On the second serve i'll just do the three bounces, unless I had to move out of position to move the fault ball or move out of my service zone for any reason, in which case I'll do the hand ball racket ball triple again haha.

I'm pretty deliberate.
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote