TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 8th, 2011, 11:23 PM   #3133
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Wonderful article. Interesting details. But not really that wide ranging. I would like to know more about how everything feels to her, physicallly. Does she feel as strong, or stronger than five years ago? How have things changed, if at all, with her new coach? Any idea of what to expect in 2012?

Regrets
Quote:
She said not learning more languages. She is fluent in Russian, and understands French and a little Spanish. “Unless you have the time to work on it and practice with people who are around you, it’s impossible to do.”
Shame on you, superwoman. (I don't know how to say that in Russian, French, or Spanish).
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!