TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Womens Tennis in General

View Single Post

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 02:18 AM   #22
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens Tennis in General

What I miss bloody much and not a little bit is a player that don't use ball bashing or power tennis to beat their opponent but using their brains and thinking tennis is like a chess game like Martina Hingis did in her prime : I'm so nostalgic about those times : and without power and without ball bashing you can win slams : Martina showed it ! Why all those girls have to follow the bad steps of the WS ? FFS ! The WS have destroyed the beauty of the women's tennis game by bringing that physical and brutal tennis ! That's why I admired Martina so much and still am her n1 Belgian fan : well at least at the French part side

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote