TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #3118
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

from mariasharapova.com

Quote:
Maria is one of the first players to qualify for the TEB-BNP Paribas WTA Championships, which will be hosted at the state of the art Sinan Erdem Arena in Istanbul, Turkey. The WTA's year-end finale, to be held in Istanbul through 2013, will feature the Top 8 singles players and Top 4 doubles teams competing for the coveted title and a share of $5 million in prize money.

After qualifying, Maria said: "I am so happy to have booked my spot in Istanbul. I haven't been to the year-end Championships since 2007 and I've really missed competing in one of the most exciting and important events of the year. I'm looking forward to making the most of playing in Istanbul."

Maria has played this event four times before from 2004-2007 and her best result was winnning it in 2004 in Los Angeles.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!