TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna articles and interviews

View Single Post

Old Sep 5th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #174
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna articles and interviews

A long interwiev with Anna on http://www.sports.ru/tennis/120658748.html (thank you krul for the link in the photos thread!).

I read the article using Google translator because it's all in Russian and so some parts of the interview are not so clear, but it seems that fainting problems are now resolved and Anna has other type of injuries on foot and she sais that she can play 2 Tournaments before the end of the Season because she needs some training weeks before, so I don't know if we can see Anna in Tashkent.

I'm happy if I see Anna playing Moscow and win 1-2 matches without phisical issues, so that can give to us some hope to a good start in 2012 Season!

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote