TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:44 PM   #3116
country flag canadia

canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Pova did not want to do that interview! The vid of it on the USOpen site is woeful. She looks like someone is trying to rip her fingernails off with a pliers. But she braved her way through it and said the things she was supposed to say and not a single word of what she felt or she wanted to say! For example, the very first question:

Press: "How are you?"
Pova: "Good."

What Pova wanted to say: "Terrible! Beaten and oppressed! For christs sake I just lost third round at the USO! If I felt anymore miserable, Hogg would be planning a wake! I don't want to be here! As it is, I need to be shopping to find something to wear for an unplanned pity party! And shoes. A lot of shoes..."

Somehow, the girl held her composure and answered with all the trite phrases the press wanted. What a girl!
And with a little piss and vinegar thrown in for good measure. Some the questions asked were just
canadia is offline View My Blog!