TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:39 PM   #3115
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Pova did not want to do that interview! The vid of it on the USOpen site is woeful. She looks like someone is trying to rip her fingernails off with a pliers. But she braved her way through it and said the things she was supposed to say and not a single word of what she felt or she wanted to say! For example, the very first question:

Press: "How are you?"
Pova: "Good."

What Pova wanted to say: "Terrible! Beaten and oppressed! For christs sake I just lost third round at the USO! If I felt anymore miserable, Hogg would be planning a wake! I don't want to be here! As it is, I need to be shopping to find something to wear for an unplanned pity party! And shoes. A lot of shoes..."

Somehow, the girl held her composure and answered with all the trite phrases the press wanted. What a girl!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!