TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:15 PM   #171
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: time to hire up a coach?

years have passed since her come back and i really thought that this coach was a good key to help her handling with all her problems but despite all the great experience he brought with his coming in her life nothing has changed. We still know when shes gonna doublefault in every match shes playing and despite all the good results she had this year i challenge u to find more than 1-2 performances comparable to the maria we used to know before surgery. I think the player used to be fierce and bright at same time is gone and her amazing serve too but i still thought HOgstedt would have helped her improving different skills trying to be a better player as well.
YOu all will probably say that everytime theres a problem topic like this go up again but i think that the problem keep existing no matter she wins Rome or Cincinnati cause the tour is lack of very good players and her game isnt even comparable to the one we used to admire.
Still doubtful if its a Hogstedt's fault or not but i tend to think would be the same with every good coach on earth, its something unsolved in maria's physical shape and she still have to handle it
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote