TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 06:33 PM   #331
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Short interview with Petra

Iīm glad I made it through the first round. We will see next time. The toughest was geting some rest. And be ready in my head to start again. I knew I would be tired and it wouldnīt be easy. First rounds are the toughest. Iīm happy I made it.

What did you change?

In matches and trainings I m trying not to have ups and downs. I used to be concentrated for a game or two, or four but theb I lost concentration. Now Iīm concentrating on every ball. I was not able to do that. That is the biggest change.

You beated Ivanovic and Radwanska in Wimbledon. Did it help In New haven when you played Radwanska ?

Yeah I think so. In Wimbledon the situation was that I havenīt play Agneizka for a long time. The last time we met it was in 2005 in gdyně (ITF 10 000 dollars 63 64 for Petra) Sudenly she was in top 10 or top 12. I didnīt know what so rapidly changed. I didnīt know what to expect. Last week it was different I knew exactly what to expect. When you know the opposition, you know where is her strong side and where to push.

http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...e-casy--942008

Second match on court 17 Not Before:13:00

To Bluetrees Very funny and original thread title with keys. Insult from a person who choose Somalia flag,location village that died for France and date of birth September 11 is not insult.

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 31st, 2011 at 08:40 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote