TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Board Crashed??

Thread: Board Crashed??
View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 04:58 PM   #11
country flag wtn_amanda
Webmistress

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
We are aware of the problem some of you have encountered today and are once again working on it. As has already been suggested, it is as a direct result of continued growth in numbers of people visiting these boards that these issues have occurred of late. It's a nice problem to have. And we will get our setup optimised to cope with demand, that I can promise all of you.

I should also point out the moment one of you encounters one of these database errors, an engineer is immediately alerted and begins work on remedying the problem. So if the boards go wrong, one of our people are onto fixing the problem quicker than one of venus williams booming serves.

I hope that explains everything. If not, please feel free to ask your questions in this thread and I will try to provide more answers.

Amanda.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote