TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Victoria Muntean

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 08:23 PM   #4
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of
Re: Victoria Muntean

Victoria got a WC in Mamaia ($25K), which means she'll have her first ranking in two weeks. She'll be the 2nd 1997 born girl after Bencic to do so! (plus she has a very winnable first round against an unranked girl). With already 2 wins over top 500 players this year and the 13-14 y.o. French Championships easily won, we can say for sure that this girl has a lot of talent and a bright future ahead of her, I would say as much as Cornet and Mladenovic had at her age.

I hope now that she'll focus more on junior tournaments (she already played 6 pro tournaments this year and only one junior!). I know she probably wanted to have a pro ranking before the end of the year, what she will soon achieve, but success in junior tournaments would boost her confidence and allow her to take part in junior grand slams, where I hope to see her soon

Last edited by Zin : Jan 7th, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote