TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #3103
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
And people have the hide to call Masha a bitch. All these jealous trolls run their mouth whenever they get the chance but Masha has never said a bad word about anyone. The closesnt she has come to being openly bitchy is the "is her last name Jankovic" comment.
I missed that. And oh, how much would I love to see it, but unfortunately it is cut out of every video I found of the match...

On another note... Serbian newspaper Novosti claimed last year that Maria and Sasha would marry in Serbian Orthodox Curch in Chicago - Sasha denied that saying he heard the news where he'd marry in the papers firts. LOL They strike again, this time Novosti write that they are going to marry in Serbian Orthodox Church in Orange County, CA.

Last edited by MM_1257 : Aug 29th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!