TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dia Evtimova Thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:05 PM   #356
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dia Evtimova Thread

My report from QR1:
Cadantu-Evtimova:
This “Battle of the Balkans” quickly turned into a loud screamfest. Both girls had very loud grunts. Evtimova is basically a brainless ballbasher and Cadantu is one of those clay court moonballers, except she had a really strong backhand and played very aggressive from that side. I saw most of the third set. It was really competitive and there were some nice rallies in this match. Dia would say “Haide” after every point she won, even UEs (see, I told you guys Georgatou wasn’t the only one). Evtimova sort of looks like Benesova and Cadantu looks like Jovanovski from far away but when you get closer she looks sort of like a mix between Jovanovski and Liezel Huber . It was sort of a sloppy match but basically it was just a lot of long rallies usually ending in UEs. But it was very entertaining and exciting

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote