TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 05:42 AM   #3074
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Q. How different are you this year compared to last year at the same time for the US Open?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, I'm seeded higher. I've won two titles this year. You know, I feel like my tennis is at a much better level than it was last year. Yeah, I'm a better player, definitely.
You had 2 titles going into the USO last year as well Mash

Quote:
Q. You were talking about your chances and things like that. When you see the news that somebody like a Kim Clijsters is not playing, what goes through your mind? Do you feel like it opens up another alley?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: I can't really think like that. I don't think that's a mindset of a winner, to be honest. You've got to be ready to face anyone at any given moment. It's obviously unfortunate that she can't come back as a defending champion. But on the other hand, you know, she is the one that has the memory of holding up that trophy last year. It's I have been in that position before. It's definitely tough, there is no doubt about it, to not be able to defend such a big title. It's sometimes the adversity that we're faced with.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!