TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2011, 03:43 AM   #1064
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

76 36 16
I got pics though and I'll post them after the USO

My report:
So then I went to Court 15/16 (they’re next to each other) and I watched Flipkens-Beygelzimer and Chakhnashvili-Lu at the same time. I wanted Flipkens and Chakhnashvili since they are players who I always root for and neither of them won . I’ll start with Chakhnashvili. First, her hair is much different then I expected. I expected big, poofy black curly hair like we usually see in pictures but instead her hair was straight (a little poofy but she tried to keep it straight ) and the color was sort of reddish-brown so she must’ve dyed it . Anyways, I wasn’t really paying attention until the first set TB and Maka won. By watching this match you can easily tell that Maka is more of a clay-courter and Lu hits hard and flat so she’s better on the faster surfaces. Both players had crowd support. Maka had her team cheering for her and on the other side of the court there was this girl waving a Georgian flag after every point Maka won which I thought was really cool since she probably lives in NY and I’m sure USO is the only chance for her to see Georgian athletes live since there are not too many of them in other sports (Unless she goes to Atlanta vs. NY in the NBA ). Lu had a lot of Chinese-Americans cheering for her so the atmosphere was pretty nice. The second set was still close, but Lu raised her level a bit and she sort of figured out Maka’s game. The third set was a disaster for Maka. She just gave up and totally didn’t care. She would try hard in patches and when things wouldn’t go her way she would give up for a few games, then get motivated again and then stop. She just looked tired and it was really hot out there, and Lu took advantage and won

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote