TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #3018
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

I am too confused. I thought it was just a simple matter of commercial stuff between two athletes for whom that sort of stuff is pretty important, and that is fine. Maria's response is not perfectly scripted--perhaps I am just naive. It seems like a basic idea, and we will see if it plays out in an entertaining way.

I just watched two you tubes four years apart----Maria on Letterman after winning the Open, (monkey on his back), and recently at the espys, (high heels, comfort, bling on the guy)---Maria is image conscious, but that does not keep her from being natural and spontaneous in reacting. It is in interviews after her matches that I sense guardedness and a level of discomfort.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!